To update or confirm your user profile,
Find the login box in the right sidebar on this page (as depicted in screenshot below).
- If you've forgotten your password, you can request a password reset link sent to your email. [If using this option, be sure to check your spam folders, as the email may have been flagged as spam inadvertently].
Once signed in, click the "Update Profile" link in the user menu at the right sidebar (as depicted in screenshot below).
- This will load the Specialists of Schools annual membership form, pre-filled with your information from the previous year. You can update any information on this page. To remove a secondary business address/listing, simply delete/clear out all the address fields.
- Once you've finished updating/confirming your profile, click the SAVE button at the bottom of the page.
- This will redirect to a confirmation page. Any of your public profile changes are now live on the site.
- If this is just a routine change of address/contact information, no further action is required.
If this is an ANNUAL RENEWAL:
- you can opt to pay for your renewal via Paypal by clicking ADD TO CART.
- This will open a new browser tab/window for you to securely complete the transaction online. (You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with Paypal; Paypal serves as the payment gateway for you to pay by credit or debit card).
- After completing the checkout process in Paypal, you'll receive an email receipt confirming payment, as will the SOS Administrator.
- The SOS Administrator will then update your membership status for the new calendar year in the system.
Watch the video below for a screencast of the steps 1-7 above in the Profile Update/Confirmation section.